Lab News Archive
- (05/2022) Florian will join the College of Optical Sciences at the Univ. of Arizona as Associate Professor in Fall ‘22.
- (04/2022) Florian will speak at the TEDx Event in Nuremberg, Germany.
- (04/2022) Florian gives invited talk at Northwestern’s Center for Robotics and Biosystems.
- (04/2022) Nature Communications paper on Synthetic Wavelength Holography is amongst 2021’s Top 25 Physics Articles.
- (03/2022) Florian receives NSF CRII grant for his proposal on sub-mm 3D scanning of real-world scenes with active multi-view event sensing.
- (03/2022) TV clip about our work on NLoS imaging and portrait about Florian was aired on German TV.
- (03/2022) Paper on Limits of Holographic and Non-Holographic Acquisition of Surface Topography to appear in Light: Advanced Manufacturing!
- (03/2022) Florian speaks at the UCLA & Caltech Grundfest Lecture Series in Computational Imaging.
- (01/2022) Multidisciplinary team led by Marc Walton receives NEH grant to modernize polarized light microscopy with machine learning for cultural heritage research.
- (11⁄2021) Nature Communications paper on Synthetic Wavelength Holography is featured in Northwestern Now Research, Optics.org, Newsweek, NSF.gov, Phys.org, and others.
Paper on Synthetic Wavelength Holography accepted in Nature Communications!
Merlin presents SkinScan paper at ICIP
Jiazhang, Tianfu, Manuel, and Yunhao present at COSI
Fengqiang and Florian present work on high-resolution ToF imaging at ICCP
Florian gives an invited talk about Synthetic Wavelength Holography at the Erlangen Physics Colloquium
SkinScan paper accepted at ICIP!
Paper on high-resolution ToF imaging accepted at ICCP and in TPAMI!
Invited talk about Fundamental Limits in Computational Imaging at the FAU Beyond the Patterns series
Paper on Intensity Interferometry-based 3D imaging accepted in Optics Expresss!
- (10⁄2020) Florian receives grant from Facebook Reality Labs to advance eye-tracking in VR headsets
Florian gives an invited talk about Computational Imaging at the Information Photonics Conference
Fabian and Florian present Intensity Interferometry work and NLoS work at COSI
Paper on Compressive Ghost Imaging with Deep Learning accepted in Optics Expresss!
Yicheng and Fengqiang present WISHED project at ICCP
Florian gives an invited talk about Fundamental Limits in 3D Imaging Systems at the Stanford SCIEN Seminar
Paper on Hand-guided Mobile Deflectometry accepted in Optics Expresss!
Paper on Wavefront sensing-based ToF imaging accepted at ICCP!
Fabian and Florian present Intensity Interferometry work and NLoS work at Electronic Imaging
- (01/2020) Lab News start